Apply for internship today!
We are a visionary team, internally motivated and focused on the future. Learn to see opportunities where others see limitations. At Driven we value the power of collaboration and teamwork. We trust in
our abilities, we analyze the problem, create a plan, act and overcome it.
- Fill the online application
- Business Administration students in their 3rd, 4th, or 5th year. Preferably with studies in IT, finance, accounting, and project management
- Strong leadership qualities with active involvement in extracurricular activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Self-motivated, committed, and confident students
- Advanced computer skills-MS Word & Excel
- Commitment of a minimum of 24 hours weekly
The Driven Experience includes:
Be treated as professional staff and fulfill many of the same roles and responsibilities of a first-year staff.
Specially designed to prepare you for your first professional setting.
The opportunity to work with professionals at all levels of the firm.
Receive formal and informal feedback on your performance.
Get essential working experience with:
- Financial statement audits
- Single audits
- Tax compliance
- Business valuations
- Investment analysis
- Accounting support and other advisory
- Inventory observation
- Income Tax for Federal and State Corporations,
- Non-for-profits and Individual
- Transaction Advisory
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics