General Purpose of the Position
Leads the consulting team and is responsible for the process completion of assigned engagements according to the firm’s standards, policies and procedures to meet firm’s objectives and goals.
- Run clients engagements from start to finish (planning, executing, directing and completing), according to the assigned work plan.
- Supervise, train and mentor staff and interns, and asses their performance for engagement reviews
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives and utilize the knowledge in engagements.
- Assist Senior Management on proposals and business development.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations.
- Review operations and financial processes to provide management assessment of business risk and effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
- Effectively administer the budgeted hours according to the assigned work plan.
- Develops the documentation and reviewing techniques according to the Consulting Department established guidelines and trends.
Education, Training and/or Experience Required
This position requires a BBA in Accounting. Minimum two (2) years experience in business consulting. Experience with full accounting cycle preferred including; Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and taxes, Collections, Business Taxes and Financial Statements. CPA License a plus.
Language, Skills and Knowledge
Must project a mature, well-balanced personality. Ability to write and speak fluently in both Spanish and English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to work with several projects at a time and have attention to detail.
Able to manage a busy load, to work under pressure and to complete daily work on time with none or few mistakes. Must be a person of high ethical standards. Impeccable manners, punctuality, reliability, attention to detail and empathy are critical success factors. Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc) is needed.
The person must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, and to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PC/laptop, telephone, calculator, photocopier, scanner, facsimile, e-mail.
The position requires normal physical effort when standing, walking, and/or using office equipment.
This position usually performs in an office environment under normal conditions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.